Resveratrol Health Benefits
As a stilbenoid, resveratrol is a type of natural phenol and a phytoalexin. Nowadays, you can purchase resveratrol extract in your local food store or online services to enjoy resveratrol health benefits; also, you can find reseratrol in some herbs like the skin of grapes, blueberry, raspberry, and so on.
For years, resveratrol health benefits contribute more to human longevity. Grapes have owned a reputation of ‘Queen of Fruits.’ Belong to the family of Vitaceae, grapes are good taste and color; more importantly, grapes can provide us a lot of health benefits with their so many nutrients, here are some example for your reference:
- Anti- Inflammation: Grapes can be used to reduce the risks of inflammatory problems like gout, asthma and rheumatism due to it contain anti-inflammatory agents.
- For Vision: Being rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which are responsible for maintaining good health as we age, grapes are good for the eyes.
- For Brain: Grapes may help protect brain health because of it can counteract oxidative stress and inflammation; it is another way to protect brain health to target the actions of certain genes involved in age- related disease of the brain. This thanks to resveratrol health benefits.
- Constipation: In daily life, grapes also can be used to treat constipation because they are rich in organic acid, sugar and polyose.
- Hair growth: As a natural antioxidant, grapes can encourage hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. Now grape seed oil has light and non-greasy texture thus it is absorbed into the scalp easily, as a result, the hair have gotten soft, shiny and manageable. In addition, grapes also contribute to hair loss because of grapes is rich in vitamin E and linoleic acid.
In a word, grape plays very important role in human health; in addition to mention in above, you also can find resveratrol and enjoy resveratrol health benefits in red wine etc.