Tribulus Terrestris P.E.
Have you heard about the benefits of Tribulus Terrestris P.E. extract? It is a plant extract obtained from the fruits of tribulus terrestris flowering plant. This plant is in the family Zygophyllaceae, which is grown in tropical regions of southern Asia, southern Europe, Australia and Africa. Tribulus terrestris is such a hardy plant that could even grow well in barren deserts and areas with poor, infertile soils.
If you stumble upon plant names like cat’s head, bullhead, bindii, devil’s thorn, devil’s weed, devil’s eyelashes and goathead among others, know that you are reading about tribulus. A plant with a tap root, tribulus terrestris is an herbaceous perennial that normally grows as a summer annual plant in colder areas. Ancient Indians and Chinese found out the health benefits of this plant a long time ago.
Now the western world has discovered these benefits as well. So, they used fruit extracts as a dietary supplement in order to gain the following advantages.
• Boost infertility, low sexual desire and erectile dysfunction.
• Increase vitality and strength.
• By increasing luteinizing hormone, tribulus terrestris P. E. increases the level of male reproductive hormone called testosterone, as well as DHEA.
• Increases levels of female reproductive hormone called estrogen.
• Refreshes the body and improves its immune system.
• Boosts production of red blood cells, hence; has a positive impact on bone marrow activity.
• Can be used to treat kidney disease and gravel as well as heart disease.
• Impotence and urinary disorders can be treated holistically with the tribulus terrestris.
Being the most active ingredient, steroidal saponins cause the positive effects we have mentioned above. Protodioscin or PTN, closely related to DHEA, is the most active chemical in T.terrestris. Instead of less potent anabolic hormones, you could try tribulus terrestris P.E. extract as it is natural and effective.